Tuesday, July 2, 2013

MIA

So sorry i have been MIA for like... ever...

I havent been at work for about two weeks so I havent had any web access...

Things are still rough and yes I'm still a fat ass... Im holding around 121 which is disgusting... I started a new pill and that seems to be helping.. however I'm switching my birth control which i will have to be careful about weight gain due to that.

I have about a month before I go on vacation and I am 11 pounds away from where i wanted to be for that.. :( Im a failure the way I see it...

Im gonna try and get back on track with working out... and as far as eating well... I manage to not eat much i have cut out meat all together and havent had any for about 4 months.

I gotta get my weight down for vacation or else Im just gonna hate myself the whole time... being in florida at this weight is just not gonna do....

I will get down no matter what...I will fast for two weeks if I need to... its gonna happen..

trying to get determined and set these goals... im over being a fat ass

No comments:

Post a Comment