Tuesday, June 5, 2012

shame

So do any diet pills or anything you can get at a store or online actually work? I'm looking for some honest answers here... I really just want to know if anything I can buy online or at a drug store actually works

I have tried several diet pills before but usually dont get much in results... I'm looking for something thats gonna make me not want to eat.. like totally kill my appitite....

any advice or comments are appriciated...

I really need to get this weight off and I feel the only way is to do something or take something that is going to lagit make me just not hungry and not want to eat...

I feel so damn disgusted with myself....

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried laxies? I mean, obviously don't abuse them, but I find that when I do take them, I lose a bit of weight. Just a suggestion. Sorry you're so stuck.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey yes i actually have an issue wth laxs... I dont want to take them anymore and need something more to stop me from being hungry.. :/ thank you and hope your doing well

      Delete
    2. Hey hunn, its good to catch up on your Blog. So sad to hear about your rut, I'm in a major rut ATM too. Its hard.

      In all honesty, I've tried a few diet pills and the only thing that really worked is illegal. Commonly know as "speed" it raises your mood and energy, kills your appetite and I find it makes everything taste like cardboard. I don't suggest you go down that road but being an "ex-popper" and going through the same feelings I find myself wishing I still had contact with my dealer.

      If you want to stay on the legal side, I find energy drinks, low-cal or Cal-free do the same in rediculous amounts. (being I'm used to drugs, I drink about 4 or 5 sml redbulls per day as well as pop a few apple-cider pills here and there to really kill my stomach) the downside is, carbonated drinks cuz bloating, and it hurts your stomach like crazy.

      On a 4can per day + 3cider pills I usually go through a dozen thumbs to calm the acids.

      Holly long reply! Hope you find your groove back hunn. I'm looking for mine through the fog of desperation.

      Delete
  2. Laxs don't work and they make you feel like shit (literally).

    I've tried a couple diet pills, but they either have effect or make me nauseous as hell.

    Red Bull has a new no carb, no sugar no calorie version that is surprisingly decent. It gives you energy and the carbination will help fool your stomach into thinking its full.

    Coffe is wonderful as well.

    ReplyDelete