Monday, June 4, 2012

Hanging on..

..I'm still here... but I just cant do this right now... I'm still not doing well and know i have gained... i'm too ashamed to even say my weight.. i feel so low and horrible...

I am desperate to find a diet pill or something that will kill my appitite or make me loose weight fast.. I have two weeks to lose at least 5 lbs and I'm so anxious about it I wanna cry all the time :'(

i will hopefully be able to write more in a few days and catch up on blogs.. I'm so sorry.. I feel like such a failure...the hatred for myself grows everyday....

3 comments:

  1. Oh hun. I'm so sorry. I feel your pain. It sucks to feel trapped in a body that we hate. I feel ashamed too of where I'm at right now. Just know that you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe sweetie. Don't apologize. I'm sorry that you feel so down and hate yourself. We all have those days, just remember you're not doing it alone. Stay beautiful honey.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweety, I know how you feel, I'm not doing too well at the moment either. I hope it gets better, take care of yourself.
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete