Wednesday, May 30, 2012

drag me down

I hate myself....

I'm not doing well...my anxiety..depression....I just want to curl up and never move

I havent weighed in 3 days.. partially afraid....purging laxs and whatever else is back in full effect...

I hate how my body feels its disgusting, I cant even look at myself...


I've gotta loose weight and I gotta loose it now...

thinking of going and buying any diet pills I can get and just taking them all...


I'm sorry to everyone....

I've only been skiming blogs lately,...I just feel like comlete garbage....

I'm sorry....

2 comments:

  1. You are not garbage! I know how hard it is when your weight is up. It makes you feel like crap and I've been feeling the same but trying really hard to pick myself up. Try to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you are feeling so down on yourself. I wish I could take your pain away. Try to be positive. You are beautiful.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete