Friday, May 25, 2012

no more...

I feel like a a cow!

I tried to eat normally the past two days thinking I could do it and eat a small amount and be ok.. but no.. I of corse went right back into taking a mass amount of laxs everytime I ate... I also went back into purgeing.. I was doing so well before.. of corse i also wasnt eating...so thats the solution... I have decided that the only way I can lose weight and not be on laxs is to just not eat at all.... if I eat a lil I cant stop.. I end up eating more then I want.... and taking the laxs I dont want to go back to that...i'm soo disapointed and disgusted with myself...

I have refrained from cutting and have pushed the thought out of my head.. I have tho spent the last two or three nights binge drinking :( ... its what I do... as soon as I get into this funk I drink... and then get sick and feel awful... its horrible for my body I always wake up sick, sore and feeling awfule inside.

Tomorrow I am going full force back into the juice and water only... and nothing is going to stop me this time... I have not grovery shoped in two weeks and will continue to just not shop... the only things I have bought is milk and lunch meat (for my husbands lunches everyday) if theres not food for me to eat then I wont eat... my husband eats whatever so I just have been making whatever we have and thats fine with him ..... he also is aware I'm going back to the juiceing since I couldnt last the full 30 days...

I'm going to try and do it for the next 3 weeks straight.. I have an event in which I have to wear a bikini all day and right now the thought of me being in a bikini in front of others makes me want to cry.....

my body is a nightmare to me right now... I hate it.. it jiggles.. my thighs are disgusting and flabby....

someone just lock me away now....

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling so down sweetie. I understand. I have gained two and a half pounds in the last 2 days. I feel horrible. Keep your head up. You will be ok.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that you are struggling. If you are going back to juicing and liquids please just make sure you are getting enough nutrition. I don't know how tight money is or not but there is this shake that you literally get 100% of your daily vitamins in one drink. It's not cheap though. But if you aren't eating food then hey; it might balance out.

    ReplyDelete