Tuesday, May 1, 2012

desperate and ready to change no matter what!

I dont even remember the last time i wrote... friday?.... newho the weekend horrible like always I am up to 121...FML BUT...things will be changing!

i am doing a 30 day Juice fast....bought a book was totally inspired and am now am all on bored for it!

I even told my hubby I was going to do it and asked for his support!! He said he would! I was estatic... now you also have to kow that yes I am doing this fast to lose weight (duh) but told him that I really wanted to detox and thought a 30 day juice fast would help me kick the laxitive (which I really need to stop tking) and will help me to stop purging again.

He of corse doesnt want me doing that stuff and I think is why he is agree to help me.

But i am more then excited to have him know and suport me so that I will stick to it... if he knows I really wanna do this for real then he will help keep me from cheating..

i'm starting the Juice fast on sunday ( the reason for this is because my hubbys bday is Saturday and I do want to go out to dinner with him and not worry about it.....

I can not wait till sunday!!!

other then that and being a pig the last few days... I dont even wanna disscuss how i look. I dont have much more to say..

hope all is well and let me know if you wanna Juice diet with me I can message you details, guides ect from the book :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, the weight will drop off with the juice fasting and if you can sort the laxies and purging too then that's amazing!
    I'm so jealous that your boyfriend is supporting you! I wish I was actually allowed to juice fast! Lucky :P
    Good luck with it - I'm sure it will go great and you will feel much better for it :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have decided to start a cleanse on Sunday. You can find out more about my version on my Blog just know I will be living off liquids with you for at least 2weeks. We can do it, the plateau will be broken!

    ReplyDelete