Thursday, May 3, 2012

2.5

alright 2.5 more days and I begin this juice fast! I can not wait! I need to start it asap but because of hubs bday I have to wait...I'm gonna be following this book word for word doing exactly what the author does... she lost 28lbs in 30 days taking her from 127 to 98! which sadily because of the mass amount of binging I've been doing this week with the hubby and all the water weight I'm probably right around 127... shamful....

I hate being and feeling this way i want to hide i dont want anyone to see my body....its starting to get soo nice outside and here i am still wearing sweat pants and a sweater :(

this 30day juice fast is going to be the best thing that has ever happend to me... I have my hubbies supoort and watchful eye to make sure i stay on track, going to be doing daily walks with my dog and my usualy work outs.

my ultimate goal for this fast is to stop laxs, stop purging (going on 2 days no purge), lose weight and hit UGW, and to shrink my stomach so after the fast it will be easier for me to keep restricting and eat as little as possible!

Sunday could not come soon enough!!

*I have to weigh everday and will be writing in this blog about my everyday stuff to help me keep track

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel hunn! I too can not wait to start cleansing, I'm actually giddy about it! I was wondering, since my cleanse will only be 2x 48h juice fasts, if your book had any good juice recipes. I've been searching for some but none seem to be quite right. would love to get a few fruit and/or veggie juice recipes in my books to make sure I'm fully stocked and ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to get a few juice recipes of you. Thank you in advance for sharring. You can send them to my email adress: xgen-thedoor@hotmail.com

      Delete