Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 3 of transition

Transition day 3

So today is the third day of my transition into my juice fast.... yesterday went well tho I consumed more cals then the day before because I had a cup of peas for dinner (220 cals).. damn peas have way more cals then asparagus.
However with the decent day of transition I was hoping once again to have droped some water weight seeing as i have been drinking like 2 large jugs of water a day plus detox tea which means I pee soooo much durring the day.
alas.. steped on the scale and was 123.0 .... thats only a .8 difference from the day before... WTF this sucks! I swear some weight better start falling off soon... the author of my book that I'm following for this 30 day fast was down 2 lbs on her third day... this sucks

I'm feeling soo discouraged and on top of everythign I feel like a damn cow! I hate seeing that number and am soo disapointed in my self that I even let myself get back past 120....shame...

I'm running errands after work today, taking my dog for a walk and then gonna obsessivly do calithetics untill my hubby gets home...

I've already had somewhere around 360 cals today... plus did crunches and butt lifts which burned about 78 cals...so my net is like 282 cals...

still I'm gonna try and eat little to nothing else today and go to bed early...

tmrws the last transition day which I'm actually happy about...for some reason when I'm following plans like this its easier for me to eat nothing at all then say I can eat a little... a little always ends up being more then it should be, to me at least..

hopeing for a lower number tmrw...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, good luck with tomorrow, I'm sure you will see great results soon, it may just take a little more time :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete