Thursday, May 10, 2012

oo soo tired

Today is day 5 of the Juice fast and the first day with absolutly no solid foods.. juice, tea and water only.
So far its going well Had my morning cup of hot water and lemon followed by detox tea, and then 1c(8oz) of Vegetable juice for lunch (60 cals)  Morning weight 119.0 :) so happy to see the number go down AND to be back in the teens again! I have hope now for finally being able to reach my GW!

Other then being extreamly tired from a horrible nights sleep.. i toseed and turned due to being burnt from going tanning after not tanning for 2 months.. I feel pretty food.. I'm obviously still not please with how my body looks in the mirror and have a fear that my legs are gonna look saggy and fleshy if I loose more weight so I have made a point to walk and do leg exercises whenever possible to try and tone them!

I bought Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life, it has caffiene in it and is suposed to energise you and help with appitite when dieting so I'm hoping that it wakes me up a little.

I have an event tmrw and have already prepared myself to resist the food that will be a temptation. I am going to prepare a mug of tea to take with me and then also bring a bottle of Naked juice with me so that I have something to drink to fight my appitite.. also stocked up on sugar free gum to keep my mought busy... lets hope everything goes as planed.

Saturday will be a tough one as well.. the morning will be easy I have 2 shoots and then I have a Girls night planed for the evening at my house... this will be a challenge as I can not drink liquor while on the fast also I will have friends there and trying to make it not obvious that I'm not eating the snacks or having any drinks will be tough....

lets hope everything works out...

No comments:

Post a Comment