Monday, May 14, 2012

Some Good ....Some bad

Today is technically day 8 of my juice fast. Tho I did have a slight set back yesterday... the weekend was hard but there was good parts to it...Friday i had a show and was there all day inbetween the two show they had amazing food.. I mean it smelled so heavanly and by that time I had not eating solid food since wed.  there was pizza... mac and cheese from a bbq joint... uhg it was soo hard i almost broke down a few time in tears...(I also started my period that morning) BUT I did not cave I didnt eat and though I was soo emotionally tired and sad by the end of the night from fighting the temptation all day i was sooo proud of myself.

Now for the bad part. by saturday I was down in weight to 117.6!!! sooo excited.. I had a glass of wine at my ladys night and a few carrots and celery. not bad... but then sundy which i had forgot was mothers day was worse... :( i mean its mothers day how can I deny my mom having dinner with her on her day! so that night ended in a purge after eating dinner and a handfull or two of laxs (I'm paying for that still)... I'm disapointed that I broke that fast but more disapointed that I purged and took laxs again after not having done it in a week...whats even worse is I had just started to get into that fasting period where I'm not even hungry... now I'm back to hunger panges..

So newho todays damage control is not to bad I was please to see 119.4 on the scale this morning... at least i didnt go back up to my start weight (123.8) so I'm back full force on my juice fast. today went back to my ruetine: Hot lemon water in the morning followed by a glass of detox tea. 1 cup vegetable juice for lunch (60 cals) alot of water and later I'll have a glass of some sort of juice and more tea.

Last week I lost a total of 6.2 lbs .... granted I gained back 1.8 of those lbs BUT if I can manage to loose the same amount of weight this week I will be down to 113.2 by sunday...

hopeing for the best and trying to stay positive its the only way I can get through this....

2 comments:

  1. Good job on resisting all that food. That is truly incredible-definitely something to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job at not giving into the urge. It sounds like it was quite difficult. Glad to hear your juice fast is going well. Keep up the hard work. 6.2lbs in a week? That's amazing! =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete