Wednesday, May 16, 2012

pause.. stay calm...

Day 11 juice fast

So yesterday ended fin I started a new work out plan to help along my fasting. it went well.. theres a different set of ruetine for each day that you follow. I'm gonna try it for a solid two weeks and see if i notice anything.

This morning was a little bit of a let down as I weighed the same 115.4...I'm hoping i'm not stuck and its just a result of me working out. I'm stick to it i have 20 days left of the juice fast if I go the whole 30 days (which I am) which is 15 days more of just juice before I tranistion back out and add solid fruits and veggies back...

I am really hopeing this works and I can finally get under 110... it would be a dream seriously....

today I'm just in a mood.. feeling sluggish and tired...no energy really...no doubt from the lack of food and calories, on average I've been consuming somwere around 250-300 cals a day of just liquid.. I havent had a diet soda in 11 days and no other caffienated beverage... but in a way It feels soo good...

I just want my body to show the weight lose... I'm starting to think that no matter what i weigh I'm always going to look like a chubby short girl.... theres literally no differences in my measurements dispite the lose of weight.... which just makes me feel...well... fat..

I hate not being happy with how i look but I just cant help it.. my body doesnt look the way it should I know girls who are 115 who wear size 3 pants... i wear a 5/7.....

I feel like I can never win no matter what...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are doing amazingly! Don't worry, I'm sure your measurements will go down :) I think the working out is a good idea, because you don't want to lose all your muscle!
    Don't worry about not feeling thinner, because you will eventually and even if you can't see it, other people probably can and it might be coming off in places you aren't measuring :)
    Wish I could be liquid fasting!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing very well and it's too early to start making measurements yet but I think your body will catch up. The juice fast and the exercise should really put you where you want to be. You might not get any taller but you will not always look like a chubby girl! 5/7 is still on the small end and you are going to get smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sticking with your fast hun, that's an amazing step. Trust me, I understand how you feel about being the short chubby girl. I'm only 5 foot 2. I know if I was taller it would look like I'm skinnier. Keep your head up sweetheart.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete