Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Its gotta be a dream

Day 10 Juice fast

So yesterday went great stuck with my juice fast drinking vegetable juice in the morning (60 cals) and 2 cups of berry juice in the evening for dinner (280 cals) leaving my totally cals for the day at only 340!
after work I got home and weighed myself..normally I dont weight in the middle of the day but due to my over lax use on mothers day I was curious to see if I had droped during the day... low and behold I DID! 117.6 back down to what I weight before the dinner on mothers day! was excited

No this morning I woke up late and had to skip out on my morning lemon water drink and just made tea. went to the bathroom and weighed before having my tea..... 115.4...WHAT!! this has got to be a joke.... I steped back on 3 or 4 times same read reset the scale same read.... I was so excited I could have screamed!

I havent weight 115 since my wedding a yr and a half ago... no part of me is jumping for joy... the other part is thinking... wait this has got to be water weight not true weight from fat... look at you..

and that part is winning... I mean I am going to keep this going cause I'm getting results I just hope that soon they start to show on my body as well as the scale...

I'm 115 but i still fit the same pants and clothes just the same as I did before and I still have a poochy stomach and my legs are still jiggling and big... there arent any results in my measurements despite working out so its hard for me to think its real weight.

I'm not evening missing food that much either.... I gotta keep this fasting up.. and totally recomend it to others.. if you want the title of the book or info on it just shoot me a message!

2 comments:

  1. Glad it's going well! Awesome weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful loss hun! Keep it up! =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete