Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Last transition day

Today is day 4 and the last day of Transition for my 30 day juice fast. Which means tmrw is nothing but Herbal Teas, Water and of corse fresh made and organic juice. I'm really excited to have another excuse to just plan not eat! and since my husband is actually supporting this "detox" in hopes it will help me stop purging I dont have to worry when i'm at home with him!

Todays weight was 121.8 however I'm a liltte scepticle about it cause first weight was a retching 123 and then I went to the bathroom and the weight was 121.8... I'll take it though even if it was water or fecal weight it wont be coming back now that I am not going to be eating anymore solid foods... and as long as I keep up my water intake the way I have been i wont gain any water weight from dehydration.

So that means I have lost 2 lbs since day one, thats an average of .5lbs a day lost...wish it was more but I'm taking what I can get... I'm hoping I can keep up this weight lose of a half a pound a day or even better lose more...

I'm nervous about the weekend its going to be hard but I also have things planed to keep me busy.. but I'm also nervous because I have some friends coming over saturday and one of them is my friend M2 (we will call her) she also has issues with ED and though she weighs more then me she is also a good 3 inches taller and carries her weight in my opinion way better... her legs are soo much slimmer then mine. I know she is gonna look great and I'm nervous she has lost since I saw her last (based on how shes been talking about her food intake) and I just dont wanna get in a jealous mood or feel like shit... of corse when dont I feel like shit about myself...

newho wish me luck that I survive the weekend without going into a depressive state :(

1 comment:

  1. Awesome to be able to do what you need to do food wise (or no food wise) and not have any pressure from the BF while you do it. Good luck this weekend.

    ReplyDelete