Monday, May 7, 2012

A new begining... or lets hope so

Transition daySo yesterday started my 30 day juice fast. I'm glad it started cause the past week has been trecherous with my hubs bday, sadly i broke my no purging and on saturday I was planning on taking my hubby to dinner. well his sis also came up for lunch and so we went out for lunch too.. I kept in the lunch but dinner was just to much and I ended up purging when we got home :(. sadly the week of bday food has made me gain and at the start of my juice fast I am disgusted to weight 123.8... just gross...

Also I had to make a new email b/c my old one got hacked into to much and to much spam and on my blog I switched the email address in settings but I am still getting my blog notifications in the old email...does anyone know how to fix that?

So yesterday went well... it was hard...According to my book the first 4 days are transition days.. I am aloud to have veggies and fruit but very little of anything else...

Woke up drank a glass of room temp water with half a lemon.
Breakfest: Yogi Detox tea
cleaned the kitchen
1:00-lunch:1 cup of soy milk (100 cals) and 5 strawberries (25 cals)
took my cousin home (who had been sleeping untill 2 on my couch)
6:30-Dinner: I made my husband Shrimp alfredo, biscuits and Asparagus. I had 2/3 cup of asparagus cuts (40 cals) and a 1/2 cup fresh cut pinapple (40 cals)
Dry Brushed, showered and 1 cup detox tea before bed

I made sure to make a meal that was apeasing to me since I hate sea food that way it would be easier to just eat veggies.

Unfortunatly late at night around 10:00 I was soo hungry I decided to have a few crackers (30 cals)
Now this isnt horrible since the first 4 days I am aloud solid foods I was just disapointed in myself that I couldnt stick to the veggies and fruit more..

neway my cals ended up being 269 cals for the whole day.. not bad and the least amount of cals I have consumed in a while!
Sadly I was the same weight this morning which was discouraging.. the amount I peed yesterday from the Tea and all the water I consumed I thought I'd at least be down a pound of water weight.

So far today is going well except I have already had some crackers at work. :/ that will be it for carbs for the day...
I will post tmrw on how the day ends up. I have  2 more days after today of transition before I go full into the juice diet and am aloud nothing but fresh made juice and organic juice.

lets hope I get some results on the scal tmrw to keep me motivated...

No comments:

Post a Comment