Tuesday, May 22, 2012

FML

Fail... so this weekend was rough and draining and exhausting... I had a shoot friday which went well and then a fashion show sunday which was tiring... I ended up going off my juice fast, which has inturn made me feel like an epic failure on all counts... I also gained and so I'm back to 117...this is not what I wanted.. I feel huge I feel like a loser...
I have been craving ciggs for the last couple of days and have been debating buying a pack to help kill my appitite again...

I'm just gonna go...starting the juice fast over tmrw....jut gonna keep trying till i get there

I feel so disgusting and huge....FML I hate myself...

2 comments:

  1. Might be tired, but just think of all the calories you must have burned being busy!
    You didn't fail - you can just try again and the weight will drop off :)
    Good luck!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hun...I'm so sorry. I know how terrible it feels to try and try so hard. And I know how hard it is. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete