Thursday, September 20, 2012

time passes

Wow so its been ages since I last bloged.... so sorry... things have been...rough to say the least. I have put on weight when I am soo ashamed of and have been working to loose I have managed to slowly drop a few lbs but am FAR from where I want to be. I start filming in a few weeks and the thought of me being this heavy while filming is driving me insane.....

my goal right now is to loose at least 5 more lbs before filming starts... I have started a very intense work out  regimin and will be doing that along with cutting back on as much food as possible... I have once again started taking Ephedra+caffeine pills to help the wheight lose along and hopefully the combo works....

I am soooo sorry for not being here... there has been alot going on other then the weight gain... which is probably why I gained the weight in the first place.. stress always makes me gain and it sucks....my hrs at work have been cut and I have been trying to find extra work and money where ever i can.

im sorry and will try and get back into blogging and reading up on everyone elses blogs as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment