Wednesday, September 26, 2012

F*CK ME

I am getting desperate... I am miserable and hate my body... I havent been this high in weight in 3 yrs..... I have started taking every diet pill in my house to try and loose weight.....

which includes carb blockers acai berry pills and ephedra pills.... Ive become desperate and miserable about how fucking fat i am that I have even started smoking again....I also have been purging again any meal i do happen to eat.... barely any of my clothes fit I feel like a round disgusting piece of shit. I hate myself literally..

Im drinking tons of water and trying to eat as little as possible.. I have upcoming auditions and a film thats filming soon and I am dreading it cause I hate my body I cant stand the thought of doing the film at this weight....

PLEASE I gotta get this weight off..... I need all the support i can get ..... I am steps away from bad desicions


seriously I want to die..... except I would never want to leave this fat ass body behind as whateveryone will see as how i looked before death... uhg Im disgusting.....im fat .... I hate myself

No comments:

Post a Comment