Monday, October 22, 2012

fail

so i have been a major fail at writing and posting.. I have read blogs and such... just been in such a funk cant seem to pull myself out of it and get my mind back to posting...

things have certainly been weird and different... Im still struggling with losing the disgusting weight I have put on....ready to admit that I am currently at 127lbs :( so sad and fustrated with myself fo letting it get so high but I am determined...

sadly I have started purging on a regular basis again and using laxs... I have been taking ephedra and asprin again as well ...

I will try and keep up with the posting and get some updates on the fucked up life that Ive been leading the past couple months.... its rediculous and wrong in so many ways...

stay strong to everyone reading

No comments:

Post a Comment