Wednesday, October 24, 2012

middle day

I hate wed. ....  the middle of the week is hard for me specially when i havent accomplished anything the first half of the week....

I have a very long weekend ahead of me... Im going to try my hardest not to let temptations get the best of me... hopefully I can get through saturday without eating.... I have alot of driving to do that day and will be busy with stuff so I am hoping I can do it....

I have started trying to do some light exercises that dont use to much of my hurt leg... Im hoping that will help me loose... I just gotta get some of this weight off before I go insane .. I have suditions and stuff and I have to set up a shoot for after the weekend to update my headshots since my hair will be changing.... and I cant stand the thought of doing a photo shoot at this weight.... specially after the last shoot i did which has been about a month now... i havent been able to bring myself to do one since then....

this particular shoot was after I had gained the weight i had and the photographer made a comment about my bigger thighs :( and how they where bigger then the last time we shot together.... it took everything for me not to cry right then....

so since then i havent set foot infront of a camera... im determined to not shoot again till i get back down to at least 120...

which will hopefully be sooner then later :/

No comments:

Post a Comment