Monday, October 29, 2012

Cramps from hell!

so I have been having major cramps the past two days.... I never have cramps when I am on my period but this time I am and they are bad....like hurting so bad making me queezy...uhg

my weekends didnt exactly go the way I wanted as my meeting got cancled and so I ended not being as busy and hung out with..a friend ...and ended up eating more then I wanted... I didnt over eat... or eat a ridiculous amount.. but i ate things i shouldnt have...

then last night after getting home i drank beer hoping the slight buzz would help with my cramps I ate dinner with my husband and of corse purged after.... then took a bunch of laxies... s I have been going to the bathroom all day...

I havet weighed because I am afraid Im back up from the weekend or worse .... I have a halloween party on Nov. 3rd and if my costume comes in on time I will be wearing it... however I need to get my act together ... so the plan is to start a fast tmrw and try and do it for at least 3 days... I cant start today as I have plans tonight with a family member and I cant not eat dinner with them without causing suspicion...

uhg so I'll be weighing myself in the morning although I wont want to after having to eat dinner the night before without purging.... but I want a start weight before fasting.

wish me luck I would love to at least get down to 125 by saturday for the party...

1 comment: