Tuesday, April 30, 2013

desperation

Alright so Im getting desperate at this point... I need to loose some weight befor i go completly insane.

So I am thinking of getting some diet pills with ephedra..I have taken them before ... I would love any suggestions on some pills that work.. that actually help drop weight or kill appitite....

I have been working out here and there and still look like a jiggly fat cow. I am just getting so over welmed, I have a ton of shit going down in my life and I just want to loose weight so at least one thing can be right in my life....

I was looking through some old photos on facebook from when i was 115 and i just almost cried.. I want that flat tummy back... I hate everything about my body right now...

puffy stomach...
thick thighs...
saddle bags...
love handles...
back fat...
jiggly arms....
fat..
fat...
FAT!



Any suggestions on ephedra diet pills would be appriciated..please....i cant take this anymore :(...

No comments:

Post a Comment