Thursday, October 17, 2013

its a daily wonder

so I will be leaving my day job starting Tuesday which means I wont have internet and will probably not be posting as much...Ive been bad about posting anyways just cause of being busy.. but neway.. the weight has been just as up, down as usual... I was at 123.8... then have been staying up and not sleeping much.. got sick from lack of sleep and exhaustion Tuesday night...wed I woke up weighing 119.6 not bad but spent the day drinking a lot of water and had soup.. at the end of the day I was 121... I didn't eat much yesterday about the same as Tuesday worked till 3:00 and had half a egg and cheese sandwich on the way home.. horrible I know but the smell of smoke and cigars from work had me so nauseous I had to get something on the way home.

I don't feel terribly fat today...Im assuming im somewhere around the same weight as yesterday... at least im hoping...my show opens next weekend and we are headed into tech week... im hoping that I can mainly sleep during the day (sense im no longer working) which will keep me from eating and then I'll have rehearsals every night this week....leaving room for one meal a day when I pick up my hubs for rehearsal...lets hope... I would love to be near 115 for opening night.. but knowing my body that's unrealistic... I would even take 118 at this point...

Im gonna start working out too now that I have more day time...its starting to get cold out which sucks cause that means I have to do indoor workouts ...i'll take what I can get...still trying to mainly eat vegetables and fruit limited carbs...

I have a lunch date with an old friend which is good and bad...we are both vegetarians so ordering something smaller and just with vegetables wont be weird.. however she chose for us to eat at a known Chinese place...which I know how much oils and such they use in their food...im terrified.. asking to cook things without butter or oil will seem strange and weird to do infront of her....

yikes..pray for me

No comments:

Post a Comment