Wednesday, January 21, 2015

cold outside, cold inside

So yesterday was decent...despite drinking more then i should the night befor, i was suprised when i stepped on the scale and was down. 133.4 made me feel devent enough to keep from eating much the entire day. A pickle spear and some low fat cottage cheese and a ton of water.

Had to fast for some blood work this morning with the hubs so that made it easy not to eat when he got home.

I barely slept last night..maybe 2 hours...got up and weighed 134.0 (could be worse) unfortunately hubs wanted to go to breakfast after the blood work....which we all knew what hapened..so do i really need to go there....barfing followed by laxitives, followed by now my stomach hurts and i dont feel like doing anything but lay hete the rest of the day.

Fine with me.....ill do ab work tonight then dancing tmrw....i just want to see some difference...my hips are wide as hell..fuckin saddle bags i hate my hips and thighs. ..someone just cut them off

Trying to hang in there

No comments:

Post a Comment