Monday, March 4, 2013

why? why cant i just do things right

Ive been fucking up lately... alot.. i have broke a few times and eatin cheese... and of corse felt bad about it ... this past weekend while away from my interent and blog i purged roughly 3 times.... wtf is wrong with me...

my weight has been up and donw this weekend no doubt from the purging... I was 117.2 yesterday but was then 118.8 today.. FML

i want to die...

I seriously wish I could just make myself unable to eat...

sometimes i think if i could wire my mouth shut again...i would...

already fucked up this morning, but am just gonan stick with water for the reat of the day and tmrw im thinking of just having water.. lots of it to flush out every thing...

hopefully ill be down on wed....doubt it...fat ass...

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment