Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Why me

So uhg I just dont understand my body... so like i said my last post I was down to 115 on saturday...and then of corse with my luck today I am back up to 119.2 ... I just dont get it... i literally eat the same stuff everyday because of this vegan eating plan.

Im thinking that Im just gonna cut out more stuff.. maybe just eat fruits and veggies... Ive been trying to drink alot of water to see if maybe im retaining....

I now have something to look forward to to keep me on track.. got hired to do an event on the 23rd...so i want to be down to a happier weight for it... thinking 112 is an ultimate goal but I would take a solid 115 if i can maintain it for a few without it jumping...

uhg Ive been painting alot to try and calm my mind of all the stress and shit i put myself through.. not just with the ED but with life situations.
It does help but not enough i slept horribly last night..

1 comment: