Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Just dont get it

Uhg sometimes I just dont understand..... not the wed. I was hoping for...

I hate my stupid body...so i couldnt help it and weighed yesterday mid day between my two jobs and was please that it was 117.4 in the middle of the day.... but then this morning i step up and its 119.2...

wtf....

uhg its been a week of me eating basically nothing but fruit and veg and some peta and hummus here and there.. yea i know only a week give it time ..fuck time...

trying not to freak but im just hating everything i eat and yet getting nowhere...

thinking im just going to go to sleep when i get home... just not in the mood today...

hopefully I will be lower next week..

havent purged in a week... but now im really starting to want to.... trying to not do that....uhg

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the no purging! It doesn't seem like it really works and it's so hard on your body. I know it's frustrating. I hope the numbers are better for you next week.

    ReplyDelete