Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ash wed...lent begins

so Im still not ready to do a long post.... but wanted to just say im still here... its been hard...

I have decided to go on a full Vegan diet/lifestyle for Lent this yr.... I have always done extremely well when giving things up for lent because i have a reason not to eat them other then im a fat ass.

last yr i did vegetarian...this yr im challenegeing myself even more by doing vegan.... no meat, dairy animal biproduct ..organic shampoo and conditioners along with vegan makeups and such.. im going all out...

Im excited to do it...i think it will get me to stop purging and hopeing ill loose weight

good luck to everyone else and their Lent

2 comments:

  1. Good luck going vegan :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I haven't had time to catch up on your blog, but that's exactly what I'm doing too! Last year, I went vegetarian as well, but now that my roommate's veggie I pretty much am too, so I was looking for an extra challenge. Good luck and keep me posted on how it goes! :)
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete