Monday, February 18, 2013

here i am

ok.. here I am.. sorry for the long break from blogging and the random few blogs i did post.

things were bad my weight went back up to 119 and I freaked went spiraling into a purge everything mode. but fortunatly thanks to Lent and me doing a full on Vegan diet Im feeling positive that i can drop... weight on saturday morning was 116.8 but then sunday was 118.. so idk what thats about.

Im not going to weigh again untill wed. that will be one full week of me doing the Vegan eating. I do have to say I dont feel as bloated as i normally do..most likely cause Im eating mainly veggies and fruit. I have some whole grain peta occasionally. and have ventured into Vegan cheese tho i cant stand to eat it by its self.

Sense i am doing full Vegan (thats no animal, animal bi product, and no insect ingrediants i.e honey red 4 ect.) This cuts soooo much out of my diet...which i really dont mind ...

I am also trying not to purge at all during this tho with all the cuts in food I find the urge to purge is alot less...sometimes i just want to cause i feel i need it...but so far im doing good....

lets hope for lower numbers on wed.

2 comments:

  1. Vegan is hard core. I hope it's a diet change that pushes you in the right direction. Mentally up and scale down! That's what we want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for Wednesday hun :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete