Thursday, February 21, 2013

rambles and shambles

uhg.. so i fail.... of corse it was only a matter of time...on both fronts... but im going to continue on and try and not screw up again...

last night late...i made myself throw up...of corse i had been drinking.. which i know i shouldnt do especially sense im eating so little...but ye....i purged and around 2:30 in the morning my husband found me asleep on the bathroom floor....he woke me and apparently i wouldnt leave the bathroom untill i threw up...

uhg im such a mess i swear idk whats wrong with me...

then of corse i fuck up and have cream cheese this morning....i ate it and then felt like i was going to get sick....

starting a new... not gonna mess up again....thinking of trying to stick to all liquids for the next few days .... have a photoshoot for submission photos for a calendar saturday... i have to look skinny..

i was 117.8 this morning.... but i know its a lie....water weight dehydration....stupid scale u cant fool me...

No comments:

Post a Comment