Monday, February 25, 2013

another monday hangover

yea so im gonna try and take a break from the booze... i know ive said it before but im actually kind of serious this time...

things have been going well on the vegan front.. have been doing well... unfortunatly i got sick last night.. not on purpose(for once) I made a vegan chickenless patty sandwhich..well i was unaware that it had onion in it...alot cause after like the 3rd of 4th bite i could super taste it....well long story short im allergic to onion so about 15 mins after eating (i ended up not eating anymore of it after the 4th bite) I was in the bathroom throwing up :( stupid onions...

newho gonna weigh in on wed... im being hopeful cause saturday I weighed and was down to 115.8...so lets hope i am the same or lower...

hope all is well with everyone... I unfortunatly am having a hard time dealing with some life situations that dont have to do with my weight :/ ...spent a good chunk of yesterday crying...which is why i ended up drinking my sorrows away last night...

hopefully wed. will bring better news

No comments:

Post a Comment