Monday, August 13, 2012

after vacay post

well i managed to only gain 1.5 lbs on vacay... ehich is a record for me.. but i am way higher then i want to.. I am getting over a cold and since i am almost 100% i am going to start a detox tmrw. gonna do it for 7 days and see where it gets me. if i feel i can continue it after 7 days i may....

Im also sticking with my working out now that im not sick any more....

i had a good vacay but alas constintly thought of my weight and now that im back my mind is flooded with the issues i left behind when i went on vacay.... so once again im swamped with thoughts and worry...

also still having major issues with my insomnia due to the new meds.... i wake up so often i never wake up in the morning feeling rested... it really sucks...


i hope all is well with everyone sorry i was gone for so long

No comments:

Post a Comment