Wednesday, August 1, 2012

not ok

uhg so i weighed this morning and was def. upset about the number on the scale... I dont even want to say it cause it disgusts me... to make matter worse my fam leaves for our vacation on sunday....I am far from being at a comfortable weight to be on vacay.....I have 4 days 5 if you count the day we leave....I am going to try my hardest to just drink as much water as possible to help me drop any water weight and then just eat as little as I can get away with....

what sucks is I really was hoping I wouldnt have to worry about weight on vacation... but now I am going to be obbsessed with it... I always worry about gaining on vacation but this is now going to be horrible.... I know I'm gonna try and restrict which will be hard when I am with all my fam and they will be watching.....but i have no choice at this point.. I refuse to come back from vacation and be near 130 or something .... so plan is to just get away with eating as little as possible there too.... if i keep myself busy enough it should be easy and try and trim foods whenever i can.. slip it to the dog whatever.....

I will beat being fat... I will be thin again....been working out again for the ast 3 days... will continue with that on vacation too....

thin till the end!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't where you want to be. And Vacation is just a huge stressor when you already are feeling uncomfortable. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lila, I know what you mean, I hate when a holiday comes up and I'm not the weight I wanted. Make sure you drink lots of water and try to have a good time :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete