Thursday, August 16, 2012

emotionally broken

I am just having a week from hell emotionally.... Idk everything just keeps piling up and its just boiling over and my emotions are starting to spill all over the floor...

what sucks is some of it is due to a situation im in and cant really discuss with anyone and that is making it very hard for me because im struggling with why i am in this situation and dealing with what to do aboutit....

that on top of my sleep deprivation is crippling me....everything is just insane....

I was down today again on the scale... still not an exceptible number for me... nothing in the 20s is ever exceptible.....so i ate nothing all day yesterday then when my hubs came home caved and ate a sandwhich .... which then i imidiatly purged completely.... today has been nothing but a piece of toast and a handfull of cheese its.... im going to work out today after doing laundry and plan on not eating for the rest of the night since i have an audition saturday and am going to have to eat friday when i visit my inlaws.. :/

I feel fragile and vulnerable inside and yet i still feel like a fat disgusting blob on the outside....

No comments:

Post a Comment