Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hitting a breaking point

yesterday I was at 119.8 ..which isn't bad... tho I ended up eating pizza and ice cream and idk what my weight is at this morning as I feel like shit every morning so I rarely have time to weigh in the morning.

I am working so much idk how much more my body can handle it.. I wake up feeling hungover even if I didn't drink a lick of booze the night before... I know im not getting enough sleep and with the amount of energy im exerting during the day working two jobs, its making me crazy

Im sore ...Im rarely actually hungry and usually eat on the random nights I have off with the hubs because he does... other then that its like a bite of food here or a cracker there.. and a shit ton of energy drinks and diet soda to give me enough energy to make it through work...

Im still determined tho... I have about 2 months .....im gonna be 112 ....fuck sleep, fuck food, fuck this stupid broken body and mind...

the number is all that matters....ill live for that day...

1 comment:

  1. I understand how you feel. I'm always tired, living off of energy drinks and pixie sticks. You will hit your gw in the two months sweetie.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete