Wednesday, September 25, 2013

it will come

...next on the shopping list... a kitchen scale.... I need a precise way of measuring my food....

I'm gonna try and not weigh in for a while... to try and keep from obsessing over the up and down...

slowly but surely... I'll probably weigh in Sunday before my show...I'm praying with the lack of cals and food I'll be down... lord I hope so..

Soda is so bloating ... but I'm thinking I need to go back to drinking more diet coke to keep me full and appetite down....

still at it with the two jobs plus rehearsals... somethings went down with lets say a friend that has made me very stressed and sad......so that's been hard to deal with.

Soon I'll be only working one job and spending the rest of the time finding auditions and paid gigs and modeling jobs....working nights will mean I'm up till 3:30 and with no morning job I can just sleep past breakfast and then workout and start my day....

I have 2 and a half months till my bday...i'm getting old and I hate that..but at least if I cant stop time I'll be thin....got a long way to go but determined to be at my UGW by then

1 comment:

  1. I've been measuring and weighing everything lately. It helps me feel more in control even when I so totally am not. I need to know exactly how much I'm eating. Going on auditions sounds so awesome. I miss those days.

    ReplyDelete