Thursday, September 19, 2013

starting over

uhg so yesterday I just got absolutely fed up and bindged and then took a ton of Lax... uhg so I have decided to do a strict eating plan...getting back to the nitty gritty....

no more of this well as long as I don't eat a lot I can eat whatever I want.. no more...no more junk...fats.. sweets...fuck that shit Im over it

So its pretty harsh but I have been inspired by books Ive been reading...go on my Kindle and you will notice a severe theme to my books... all books about E.D's of memoirs or biographies about ppl with them...

right now I am reading Unbearable Lightness by Portia de Rossi (ellen degeneres' wife) so far its really good.

newho so the eating plan will go somewhat like this...

400 Calories a day

only 160 cals are to be carbs or protein

the other 240 have to be fruits, vegetables or nuts

Everything will be measured before consumed and documented in my phone journal

if needed one Diet cola or zero cal- zero sugar energy drink can be had a day 

Hot tea with no sweetner or honey is aloud

drink as much water as possible

I am currently still working like nuts two jobs plus practice for the show. so I have no time to work out and only sleep between 3:30am and 7:30am I am resigning from my day job and as soon as they find a replacement I will be done... so as soon as my days are free I plan to workout every morning as well ass get back to auditioning and modeling... I miss it but am far to fat to get any gigs right now

So this all starts today... its 11:00 and Ive had water and 2 green grapes (6.8 cals)

Im hungry and I don't care..

take me over...im giving into that voice...allowing it to take over. Obeying its banter

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you've been on such a downward spiral here lately. I hope you get back on track. I'm always here to talk to.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete