Wednesday, April 25, 2012

early morning....

So I'm sick as hell... have been going to the bathroom and throwing up all night.....

and yet this morning I still weighed in at 120...fucking rediculous....

I have a full day of work and meeting with a photographer so I'm planing on not eating just drinking alot of water....and tmrw I have to work all day till 9:30 so again no food... and then I have a photo shoot friday so I think if I do like a 2 day water fast I can manage to look....ok.. for the shoot..

I'm soo disapointed in myself and feel like a complete loser... :(

I dont want to be 120 anymore I want to thin.. I hate my fat thighs and celulite... :(


I'm writing early cause I'll be to busy durring the day to post.. and I know I havent posted in a bit...

hope everyone else is doing better....

2 comments:

  1. Hun, if you have a photo shoot you can't be that fat. I'm sure you aren't at all. Being sick, throwing up and not losing...so something my hateful body would do to me. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel fat tho... and being back up to 120 is not good... :(

      yea my body hates me...anyone else would have been down like 2 lbs uhg

      Delete