Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Liquids, liquids, liquids...

Its only after noon but I feel I'll post now....

again sorry I havent posted as much... but I am determined to get this fat off m body...

things have been hard lately and I hate it.. I just want to leave this state and move away from everyone with my hubby and live in a warm beautiful place were I can just sit outside all day and not eat and walk everywhere...

newho I am still stuck at 120 ocording to the stupid scale this morning...even after barely eating yesterday....its ok tho cause I have decided to do a liquid fast till saturday.... I have a show on saturday in which I am wearing a strikeingly gorgeous wedding gown... I know I cant lose too much or the dress wont fit but I am bound to at least get under 120...

So today I have brought my waters with me to work and a crystal light water mix that helps with appitite control (love them) I will probably have a diet cola today since I didnt yeserday... I will continue with this untill saturday..my hubs works all day today and tmrw so I will prepare him something I dont wnat to eat tonight and tmrw and then friday I will be gone to rehearsal before he gets home so no worrys there.. I will say I ate before I left.

I did not purge yesterday and only took 3 laxs at the end of the night...its progress believe it or not...

my mood hasnt been much better.. still down in the dumps and feeling like a fatty loser... I hate how my body looks ...

Thank you to those who write kind words I know I dont always respond but I read them and they make me feel loved and accepted.. and they do help me alot to feel better.

Love you all

2 comments:

  1. I hate being stuck at a certain wait for a long period of time. Its so frustrating Because part of you just wants to give up but the other part wants to get as low as possible and usually the give up side wins..atleast for me. I'm glad you didn't purge! I don't care about the laxatives. Its progress! Little things do so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it may be hard, but I know how it feels to feel fat and huge, even though you are not and you may feel this way because you failed at your diet, which is how I feel right now! Be positive about losing the weight and it will make everything easier!! Stay strong.
    -Dina
    http://foreverandalmostalways2.blogspot.com/?view=classic

    ReplyDelete