Thursday, April 26, 2012

FUCKING RUT!!

Uhg excuse my language... I'm just tired of the damn number staying the same....

sometimes I wish I could go back.. before easter I was soo damn close at 116 to hitting my first goal and now I am back at 120 and have been at 120 for a week and I hate it!!!!

I feel bloated and disgusting all the time! I look fat my thighs are gross...

on another negative my shoot most likely got cancled....uhg

i hate being petite and on the heavier range of the chart.... 110 is the lowest weight for someone my height before being underweight....I want to be 107.. thats the first time I hve admited that I want to be 107... i lie to my hubby and tell him i just want to weigh 112...but i dont...

FUCK! 120 can kiss my ass!!!!

I am considering doing a 30 day juice fast/detox...it will be hard but I am getting more and more determined to drop the weight and I got some sample books on my kindle. and the one talks about thats how she lost alot of weight....

newho..uhg the weekends here and i have made NO progress...luckily being in a show saturday will keep me from eating that day and tmrw even if my shoots cancled I'm gonna go out and just keep myself busy so I will only have to worry about sunday night dinner with the hubs...

i hate being so disgusted with myself and i hate looking at my fat and cellulite everyday...gross...

I'm soo depressed right now... :(

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you... in a rut and super depressed about it. I've been doing a cleanse for the past few days and it's hard and I keep cheating. It fucking sucks.

    Good luck with everything. hope you get through the plateau! You can get to 107!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got your comment on my email but doesn't look like it stuck on my blog for some reason. Tell me more about the juice cleanse! feel free to email - lizzypage21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete