Thursday, April 12, 2012

over it

Things have to change.... I can not stand being this size I feel so huge....its been 4 days since I last weighed myself which one is driving me insane...but also I am so scared to see how much I have put on...

I havent ate today, but hubby wants me to make dinner tonight... whats sad is I have already planed to purge after eating... :/ yea the purging has started back up again... not happy about it but to scared to let anything sit in my belly.

Told my husband I am not longer buying certain foods in an attempt to save money and eat "healthier"
he has agreed to eat better which is good cause now I can continue not eating certain things and I'm just no longer going to buy things I dont want in the house....

Me and hubby are spending the day together tmrw since we both have it off and he wants to go to breakfest...told him that will be the last time we eat out or get fast food (to save money...also I wont have to eat) he said ok and we are also not going to drink untill his bday in may.

I just have to drop weight.... I am going to eat as little as possible and next week will most likely be a fasting week since I have a show on saturday

i seriously fucking hate myself... I cant even look at myself in the mirror lately...

i'm nothing but a freakin Fat ass....

2 comments:

  1. One thing, sex makes you burn calories: ) so prepare a hell of a dish for him and drag him to the bed haha. When you eat spread the food on your dish to make it look like you have a full plate. Also fill your plate with more veg than carbs. Talk to your husband so that you take longer to eat, take smaller portions at a time. I hope I helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're setting really logical boundaries, as far as food and your husband are concerned. Things will get better. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete