Monday, April 23, 2012

not really living

I'm still here...

do you ever feel like your not really living... like your just surviving life? I feel like i'm just here and not living....

havent weighed in a few days.. got Stupid drunk last night and i believe I puked my brains out and then again this morning... :( gross.....my stomach has been in knots all day which is fine cause its made me not want to eat... I had an orange and 4 crackers and 3 slices of brick cheese....

not sure whats happening tonight but at this point I just want to go home and crash..

soo tired.... I feel like a cow... bloated fat and well just FAT!!!

rehydrating SUCKS!!

sorry for such a negative post... hopefully I'll feel better tmrw and can actualy post something positive...

1 comment:

  1. I feel I'm not living Just... Surviving. Not dead, not alive. Simply surviving.

    ^ That sounded quite depressing, didn't it?

    Rehydrating does suck. I hope you feel much better soon. x

    ReplyDelete