Monday, December 17, 2012

Bday weekend Update

Alright so time for the weekend up date....it was good... and bad.. and lots of things
So here we go...

Thursday: Felt like complete shit so I called off one of my jobs. weight was down to 122 thank god I dont eat much before work cause I have to go to my second job..worked all night and came home to sleep.

Friday: weight 121... is it possible... who cares Im down.. went to work early and worked till 5.. went to dinner with a ..friend. and ate ....without pruging... I stayed up pretty late and went home early saturday morning.

Saturday:...todays my bday and a bday miracle happens.. my weight is 120.4.... I know its mainly water weight I lost from laxs... but either way am happy to be down...went to breakfeast with my husband which I of coarse purged when i got home... I took a nap because I was up so late the night before... went to celebrate my bday with my sis and her hubby. I took laxs and drank way too much.. I ended up getting sick probably 3 times once self inflicted twice because of to much booze. Came home early sunday morning...

Sunday: well its a gain but could have been worse considering... Slept most of sunday and got up around 3 weight was back to 121.4....disapointed but I expected it... once hubby came home we went to my rents and had pizza.. i purged but then ate more... cause I apparently have no self control... took alot of laxs which I have been paying for today... did weight myself this morning cause I was afraid to after the pizza... I have managed to not eat anything but a small piece of home made bread and cheese. and a tiny piece of home made pizza made by my employer... Ive been going all day and just feel really sick... I only ate the piece of pizza because my back has been killing me and I took a pain killer which made me extremely nauseas...I work both jobs tmrw and am planing on a not eating much day like I normaly do when I work my other job...

Im really hopeing I didnt fuck up to bad I would totally be ok with seeing 121 on the scale tmrw as long as i didnt gain again.... I gotta get back into this... christmas is right around the corner and I would love to be under the 120's and back into the teens for chirstmas....it would be a christmas miracle but im hoping... i wont be getting anything or much of anything for christmas sense me and the hubs are poor and told the fams we couldnt afford gifts and to not feel obligated to get us somehting...so this yr knowing i wont get much all I want is to loose the weight....I would love to start 2013 at 115....

we can always hope....right?

2 comments:

  1. yes, we can always hope. I'm right there with you with the up down roller coaster of hell. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like quite the interesting weekend. I bet you'll get below 120 before Christmas. You're not too far off as of right now. Keep up the good work sweetheart.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete