Wednesday, December 19, 2012

stress equals lose...guess I'll deal with the stress

So I weighe in this morning after a day yesterday of laxs and what not... 120.0 ....so happy to see it and hoping to keep it that way... yesterday I was 121.2 so lets hope if I can keep my food intake down... which at this point is already waaaayyy to high... Im already planning on not eating dinner and possibly binge drinking till i barf my guts out..


the stress of two jobs and the holidays  has me going completely insane but Im seeing a difference on the scale so its almost like Id rather be stressed out and skinny then not stressed and a cow.

work has been keeping me busy but obviouslt holiday are coming and im not looking forward to all the food...Im always paranoid that ppl are noticing that Im not eating... and then god forbid anyone notice if I did loose a few.. cause then that just draws attention to it and anyone who didnt know now does and is all weirded out...

just trying to hold it together long wnough to make it down into the teens for christmas...thats all I want

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You did it! That's awesome. Stress deff helps us lose weight for sure. Try not to focus so hard on what everyone thinks of what you're doing on Christmas. Just do what you feel comfortable with. Love you dear.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Lila <3
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete