Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Holiday post

Wow so I have been MIA for like the past 2 weeks... I havent been working one of my jobs so I havent had internet access... so I guess its time for a holiday update post to get all caught up on the ups and downs of the past few weeks..

so first off 3 days before christmas eve I ended up in the hospital...no fun. I was down to 120 i believe the last time I posted... i started getting extremely sick couldnt hold anything down not even a few sips of water... it was bad.. the hubby took me to the ER at 2:30 in the morning and I was severly dehydrated and had some bad virus going on... they decided to admit me and I ended up spending 2 days in the hospital. they wouldnt let me eat (which was fine) and I went through like 5 IV bags of fluids... the depressing part was when i got home i was retaining sooo much water from having the iv that my weight was 126.... I was sooo upset...

christmas day I was still not feeling 100% and my weight had dropped back down to 122. there was a whole lot of traveling around for the holidays and was a bit stressful... me and the hubby are poor and couldnt afford gifts for ppl so it made us feel bad... we got stuck driving home in a terrible snow storm.

Ive been working alot at my other job and making decent money there. I pretty much have been trying not to get back into the haabit of  taking a ton of laxs.. but its really hard for me not to...I have still been purging alot which i know is bad... but i need it out one way or another :/

on a positive note today is the third day in a row that I weighed in at 118.6!!! it feels sooo good to be under 120.. i just gotta keep it that way...new yrs eve was the first day i weighed and came up 118.6.. looks like maybe this yr is gonna start off right ;) Im hoping to get back to 115 by the end of jan. just basically gonna keep up what I have been doing which is rarely eating.. drinking water...purging when i do eat alot...once i get back down to where i want to be maybe then i will start to eat a more healthy diet.. but im not even gonna think about that till i weigh what i want...

slowly but surely... 2013 is my yr.. im finaly gonna get down to my goal weight....just gotta keep it up..

hppy new yr to everyone reading.. i hope this yr is the yr for us all

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you were so sick. And I never weigh myself after getting out of the hospital. It's so depressing. But I'm glad to hear that you've made it under 120. I know that was your goal for the new year. I'm loving your upbeat spirit about 2013. Keep up the hard work.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. How terrible to have gotten so sick. I'm glad that you are doing better. That water weight thing is crazy. I hope that this is our year too!

    ReplyDelete