Wednesday, January 23, 2013

can we just go back please

uhg so I ended up weighing myself after work which ended up not being bad..to my surprise I was at 115.6...weighed like 4 times to make sure it was accurat lol.

sadly tho I drank a ton of liquids at work and this morning I was back up to 117.0 :/ fml can it be back to yesterday...

I am sipping my diet coke right now and I had an orange which I dont feel to bad about cause its a negative food. but I also had 1/4 of a sandwhich...uhg mainly because Im cramping so bad from my period that I was hoping a lil bread or something would help... it didnt and know i just feel guilty...

so I took two ephedra diet pills and will probably  try and burn off everything tonight.

Im still determinded to be 115 on sunday... i can do this i know i can... get your shit together Lila!

uuuhhhhggggg Im so sick of this


also lastly I wanted to take a moment to thank another blogger....Katie Elizabeth...
  Thank you for your kind and caring comments.. you have no idea how much they help me on rough days...its always nice to see that you have someone there ... I just wanted to say thank you. your positive and incouraging comments make things a lil easier sometimes.

I appriciaate all my lovely blog readers and writers. tho i dont always comment i do read ....

we are all in this together.. hang in there loves!

3 comments:

  1. It's just water weight sweetie. Don't stress too much about it. You still have 4 days to get to 115. You'll do it, and probably more! And you are so very welcome. I love reading. =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read all these reviews and come to learn many new things that are helpful in weight loss.

    Botanicalorganic Provides you the best supplement & beauty products,Now you can visit our website http://www.botanicalorganic.com/


    Best Weight Loss Supplements & Buy Ultra Slim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing.

    Hangover Treatment & Hydration Treatment

    ReplyDelete