Monday, January 7, 2013

no longer trusting my eyes...they play tricks

So its been the weekend, so obvi didnt post... not having internet at home sucks!!

things have strangly been going ok.. I mean I feel like a fat ass shit bag of corse... but Im loosing or think i am...idk anymore cause the scal says yes.. but I look and feel disgusting...

Today my stomach looks not as flat and i just feel like a million pounds, however the quick jump on the scale this morning revealed the number 116.0 ....shocked is an understatment...I was late for work so I couldnt do my usual step on and off like 5 times, move and reset the scale on different areas of the floor to confirm the weight, yesterday I was 117.4....I purged alot, which i find soo awful considering I have never been a binge person....I have never just ate and ate till i couldnt...but i purge anything that goes in my mouth.... and got drunk again last night which made me sick.
idk why I keep doing this to myself I live off booze basically...

I think Im gonna try and take a break from the liquor... its hard when it is my release...

if the scale is right which we will find out tmrw I suppose.. that means I am 1lb away from my first goal of 115... and 6lbs away from my goal of 110...

lets hope i can keep this up without ppl noticing...

2 comments:

  1. congrats on 116! That's awesome. I would say I'm not happy to hear about the purging though. I think it's only maintainable for so long without being very dangerous for you; but I'm sure you already know that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the scale isn't lying. That would be so wonderful for you. And I'm so glad that you want to give up drinking, even if it's for awhile. It will be hard, but you can do it =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete