Tuesday, January 15, 2013

whats happening to me

so no weigh in today...woke up totally laate... like woke up at the time im supposed to arrive at work :(

and yes this is due to being drunk the night before..sigh... I know...its hard to not do it..its like an outlet for me.. plus i went to dinner with the hubs and that gave me anxiety so drinking became the solution...

neway aside from that I feel like hell but not because of a hangover...idk whats going on but for the past two days my entire body is sore... and no i havent been working out... like sore to the point I feel like i just got done with a full body work out...arms legs butt everything hurts and idk why..

I havent ate today cause I just plain havent felt like it... drinking alot of gatorade ...

hoping to have a low number or at least same number as yesterday tmrw if i continue not to eat today... if I could drop a pound by the weekend that would be nice...we will see

No comments:

Post a Comment