Monday, January 14, 2013

weekend post

so things have been up and down. ...friday weight was at 119.4...better then back in the twenties.. i had a rough couple of days of up and down food. eat dont eat.. working... my insomnia is coming back...due to all the work and stress i assume...yesterday i was down to 117.6 closer...

upside i wore a pair of pants i bought and never wore cause i had got to fat for them...yesterday they fit..proud! tho they are a 5 im still happy they finally fit...

depression and anxiety are slowly creeping back into my life and  i find myself having alot of anxiety over everything. work is busy...i work all the time and its crazy i feel like i never do anything anymore..

but i guess the busier i am the less i eat...tho the worse my insomnia and brain gets...

theres really no winning..

1 comment:

  1. 117 is awesome sweetie. I know you've been trying your hardest to stay out of the 120's. Looks like you're doing a great job. I'm sorry that you feel so overwhelmed. My life is like that as well. Keep your head up, and wear those size 5's proud! =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete