Wednesday, January 9, 2013

fuck water weight!

fuck this shit for real.... so apparently i am just loosing and gaining water weight and am guessing that im now retaining...

weigh in today back up to 119.4 ...wtf... I wanna scream...

im already soo over this week.. yesterday was just a bad day in general because of some stuff that happened and then i worked all day... Im still upset about some things that happened yesterday which is not helping me stay focused at all...

pretty much i want to just go home and go to sleep after work... whats the point cause as of right now i have nothing to look forward too..

im hoping with work and everything this weekend i can drop down maybe just a little...

uhg....im trying to not let this get to me and im failing ...badly

1 comment:

  1. I say F it too! It's kicking my butt lately. I used to refuse water b/c I was so terrified of it but I need it so I drink it religiously now but when I retain it so messes with my head.

    ReplyDelete