Monday, December 3, 2012

progress...maybe!

sorry ive been gone when im not at work i dont have internet.. so my first day at my new/second job went great. I think im gonna enjoy it... and on opening day i was happily down to 122.2.... idk how it happened.. well i mean i do.. restricting and purging everything i eat.. lol but idk i hadent thought it went down.. unfortunatly im back up for the past two days to 123.8....

so far today im not doing great.. ate a plain bagel with a lil butter.. and kept it down.. uhg i wont be eating for the rest of the day I have a photoshoot tonight and i dont want to have a puffy gut :(

I still feel giant.... I hate it I just want to be down at least to 115....Im hoping all the work will help... seemed to last week .. and Im working alot this week driving from job to the other so no time for food.

my bday is coming up and I want to be 115 sooo bad its like 2 weeks away and I dont think im gonna get there :( im so sad

1 comment: